Monday: Total Body
Start with 1 mile run to warm up
At mat, 4 sets, 2 dumbbells
- 20 alternating dumbbell curls
- 15 burpees
- 15 dumbbell plank rows
- 20 leg lunges holding dumbbell
- 15 squats holding dumbbell
Tuesday: Long Run
3.5 mile goal!
Wednesday: Leg and Booty Werk
- 3 sets of 20 leg lunges holding dumbbells
- 3 sets of 10 weighted step ups (per leg)
- 3 sets of 15 out in jumps (no weight)
- 3 sets of 12 goblet squats with heavy dumbbell
Finish with 5 minute bike!
Thursday: HIIT day
Start with 20 minutes on the elliptical or stairmaster
At mat, 3 rounds
- 10 burpees
- 20 situps
- 15 leg raises
- 1 minute plank
2 miles on treadmill and then 10 minute bike!
*disclaimer* I am not a personal trainer and only suggest these exercises because it is what worked for me when I was starting out. If at anytime you feel pain or discomfort stop the workout and modify the reps or movements as needed.